As an Area Manager, you will be responsible for engaging and retaining suppliers in your regional portfolio in Poland. We work with scrap yards that have a significant scale of operations and mature existing processes. However, to maximize the value we deliver to a particular scrapyard, we need to understand their existing processes, adapt our offerings to their needs, and combine the two to ensure a strong fit.
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
In this role, you will
- Own a portfolio of newly activated suppliers and support them in their Ovoko journey
- Work with suppliers to build and maintain engagement
- Monitor partner performance, educate, and resolve any potential issues
- Collaborate with our Supply Managers to ensure a seamless transition for our partners
- Provide remote support to our suppliers, as well as conduct in-field meetings
- Work closely with the supplier support team to reduce defect rates.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in account management, sales, or business development)
- A proactive individual who is committed to achieving results and helping build Ovoko Poland
- A “relationship builder” who enjoys cultivating connections and isn’t afraid of tackling challenges
- A digital native with a basic understanding of software/database integration
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Open-mindedness and the ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- A startup mentality with an all-hands-on-deck approach
- Effective spoken and written English language skills.
What's in it for you
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from)
- Flat organizational structure and a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Close collaboration with talented, ambitious and cool colleagues
- Flexible working hours with remote work opportunities
- B2B Contract.