Business Development Manager
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
As Business Development Manager at Ovoko, you will play a pivotal role in launching a new business area within our organization. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of the automotive parts industry. If you’re ready to drive growth, build partnerships, and bring innovation to the automotive sector, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will
- Identifying and prospecting potential partners specializing in enhancing the value of our platform
- Developing and implementing strategies to onboard these partners onto our platform
- Cultivating strong relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Crafting compelling proposals and presentations to sell the vision of utilizing our platform
- Analyzing market trends and competitor activity to stay ahead in this rapidly evolving industry
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful integration of new services into our platform.
What we're looking for
- A visionary person who can conceptualize and execute innovative business development strategies
- Proven experience in international B2B sales, partnership development, or related fields
- Experience with building a new business area
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to foster trust and collaboration
- Previous experience in the car parts business field is a significant advantage
- A track record of achieving and exceeding business development targets
- The capacity to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, adjusting to market changes as needed
- The ability to think outside the box to sell a compelling vision and solution
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
What's in it for you
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year
- Close collaboration with ambitious colleagues & a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”
- Flexible working hours & remote work opportunities
- Pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, our own gym & a kitchen full of snacks and drinks.