Data Analyst (Mid or Senior)
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 3000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
As a Data Analyst at Ovoko, you will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. We will rely on you to provide business insights and to grow data culture within the company. We are starting our journey towards becoming a data-driven organization, which means that you will not only be able to propose and implement your own ideas on how the performance of our business should be measured and monitored, but will also, together with the team of dedicated professionals, be shaping the future of the whole organization
In this role, you will
- Define and track various KPIs to monitor and explain the performance of the business
- Identify business opportunities and provide data insights to various stakeholders
- Work with our development teams to enable data-driven decision making
- Build actionable KPIs and production-quality dashboards
- Implement relatively simple ETL.
What we're looking for
- Huge love for data! 🙂
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with SQL and data visualization tools (experience in Looker would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of R or Python
- Ability to translate complex data into clear business insights
- Good data visualisation and story-telling skills
- Business-driven and flexible mindset
- Knowledge of applied statistics and quantitative modelling would be a big advantage
- Good with both talking and writing in English.