eBay Optimisation Lead
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
As an eBay Optimisation Lead at Ovoko, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our eBay dropshipping activities. You will work in our eBay Dropshipping Team and manage the second biggest eBay used car parts account in the world, which includes managing the stock of 1.5 million unique parts.
In this role, you will
- Launch new eBay accounts and grow them
- Come up with new growth and optimisation strategies for our existing accounts
- Conduct A/B tests, analyze data, and optimize costs.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to improve our processes
- Create analytic dashboards to track eBay dropshipping results and activities
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of working experience with eBay Marketplace
- Previous experience in e-commerce and dropshipping would be an advantage
- Big plus if you have knowledge of used car parts business
- Proactiveness, self-motivation, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analytics tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English language