We are dedicated to creating an exceptional platform for ELV (End-of-Live Vehicles) dismantle that deliver value and delight to our customers. We are on a mission to empower our teams to innovate, iterate, and build world-class products. If you’re passionate about delivering remarkable user experiences and driving innovation, we invite you to join our team as a Product Manager. As a Product Manager at Ovoko, you will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering platform for ELV dismantle that solve real customer problems and drive the company’s success. You’ll work with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, and other stakeholders, to bring products from concept to market.
Product Manager (Shipping)
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 3000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
In this role, you will
- Develop a compelling platform vision that aligns with the company’s strategic goals and market opportunities;
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs through user research, feedback, and data analysis;
- Create and maintain a product strategy and roadmap that outlines the direction and evolution of the product over time;
- Prioritize opportunities based on the value, usability, viability and technical feasibility;
- Collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to make informed decisions about the product’s direction;
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to validate product assumptions and make data-driven decisions;
- Continuously iterate on the product, adapting to changing customer needs and market conditions;
- Influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic;
- Identify and mitigate risks that could impact product delivery and success.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a technology or software development environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery;
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed way;
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship;
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- A customer-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional user experiences;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to change.