Quality Assurance Tester (Mid-Senior)
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 3000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
As a Quality Assurance Tester at Ovoko, you’ll join a product team with a focus to improve the user journey from landing page on the Ovoko marketplace platform to completing the cart build process by providing the best-matching parts along with a superior UI/UX experience. Your role encompasses reviewing software requirements, designing test cases, executing tests, developing automated tests and reporting issues. Our dedicated QA Lead will support your professional growth, and together, you will collaborate on crafting and implementing a test plan for the product. We are seeking a mid-senior candidate with experience in web-app/API and database testing.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for reviewing software requirements, designing test cases, executing tests and reporting issues
- Prepare and implement test plan together with QA Lead
- Develop and execute automated tests
- Collaborate with team members to complete shared goals and deliver quality solutions
- Work in an Agile environment
- Propose possible changes to the product or work process to the team or QA Lead
- Share your experience with other QA.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in quality assurance field
- Experience in testing web and back-end
- Experience in API (REST, HTTP) and integration testing
- Relational database (SQL) knowledge
- Experience in test case design
- Solid knowledge of exploratory testing methodologies
- Familiarity with management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience in UI test automation
- Back-end test automation knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of Message Queuing and Containerization (Docker) is a plus
- Experience with Agile/Kanban (or similar) methodologies and understanding how to work in a software development team
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills.