As an Area manager you will be responsible for the onboarding process of selected scrap yards across Poland. We work with scrap yards that have a significant scale of operations and mature existing processes but in order to maximize the value that we deliver to a particular scrapyard – we need to understand their existing processes, adapt our offering to their needs and conduct the onboarding process in an efficient and effective manner. This role will be based within a particular region of Poland, but not tied to a particular office and will involve a substantial amount of business travel within the country.
Full time / Sales / Poland
Unicorn in the making: our story
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
In this role, you will
- Partner with our Supply Managers to identify, which scrap yards would benefit from the in person onboarding process the most
- Prepare sales and after sales educational material for potential customers
- Conduct in person and remote onboarding for scrap yards
- Work closely with the customer support team in order to bring contact rates down
- Become the technical guru of our IT solutions within Poland’s team, so that other colleagues rely on your expertise
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience (preferably in or around sales)
- Ability to create clear, understandable and visually appealing educational content
- Experience in mapping existing business processes
- Open mindedness and ability to quickly adapt to the changing environment
- Previous experience in used car parts business is a big plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
(The benefits offered depends on country and position)
We are open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.
Join us on our mission to give millions of car parts a second life