Our Supply Manager will take charge of our supply acquisition in one of Poland’s regions. In this role Supply Manager will be responsible for attracting used car parts sellers that could be interested in working with Ovoko and using our international marketplace. It will also be crucial to not just sign them, but also turn them into well informed and well functioning partners of ours. The Supply Manager will be expected to properly evaluate the potential of a particular supplier and establish what set of tools should be used to assist him in learning how to adopt use our systems, by doing in person or remote onboarding and post sales customer success activities, as well as monitoring the performance at an early stage of working with Ovoko.
Full time / Sales / Poland
Unicorn in the making: our story
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
In this role, you will
- Conducting sales meetings and remote sales with prospective sellers
- Working with other teams to efficiently onboard new suppliers
- Visiting different used car parts businesses
- Analyzing data to quickly identify issues with new suppliers
- Figuring out which tools should be used to acquire good quality supply at the right level of costs (basically a mini P&L ownership)
What we're looking for
- 2+ years experience, preferably in sales
- Previous experience in used car parts business is a big plus
- Proactive nature and customer obsession
- Availability to daily travel
- Basic understanding of financial concepts
- Open mind and ability to quickly adapt
- Fluency in English
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
(The benefits offered depends on country and position)
We are open to discuss your salary expectations based on your competencies and experience.
Join us on our mission to give millions of car parts a second life