Talent Acquisition Lead
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
Our People team is the engine that powers our organization. We handle every aspect of the employee lifecycle and we’re known for creating exceptional experiences for our candidates and employees. As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be a key player in shaping our talent acquisition strategy, ensuring we bring on board the very best talent who share our values and ambitious goals. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our organization by leading the charge in bringing exceptional individuals into Ovoko. Fasten your seatbelt for the exciting roller coaster ride – it’s fun, it’s challenging, and it’s an adventure like no other.
In this role, you will
- Oversee the entire recruitment process, guaranteeing a seamless experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- Lead Talent Acquisition team, fostering their growth and success
- Cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers and partners across all levels of the organization
- Own the delivery of our hiring plan and manage hiring managers’ expectations throughout the process
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to keep our recruitment efforts cutting-edge
- Track and analyze recruitment data and metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Initiate and participate in employer branding events and initiatives to build a strong talent pool
- Evaluate existing talent acquisition processes and procedures to align with the evolving needs of the business and make improvements as necessary
- Act as an ambassador of our values and inspire candidates to join the company.
What we're looking for
- A proven experience and strong understanding of current recruitment trends, best practices, and technologies within the market
- A track record of thriving in a fast-growing organization or startup environment
- Experience in leading a team
- A background in hiring IT roles. Expertise in hiring talent in foreign markets would be considered as a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to foster strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and partners
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing situations quickly
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for finding and attracting top talent
- A willingness to challenge the status quo and drive to explore new ways and methods of finding and engaging with candidates
- Fluent English communication skills.
What's in it for you
Where Convenience Meets Productivity
Enjoy a stress-free workspace with best-in-class hardware and software, complimentary drinks and snacks, flexible working hours, and remote work opportunities. Our bright and spacious office features relaxation and entertainment zones, and furry friends are welcome! Plus, we have a private gym with shower and hygiene supplies right in our office. But that’s not all – we also encourage flexibility, allowing you to work from anywhere for up to 30 days, giving you the freedom to break the routine and embrace new perspectives.
Invest in your future, on your terms
At Ovoko, we’re committed to your continuous growth and learning. Dive into new knowledge with a generous personal development budget — equivalent to half your monthly salary! Use this to explore anything that sparks your professional curiosity, from compelling courses and workshops to world-renowned conferences. It’s your journey – we’re just here to support you.
Culture – Our Unique Voice
At Ovoko, we’ve ignited a dynamic culture. We’re not just a workplace – we’re a tight-knit community that thrives on exciting gatherings and thrilling activities. Whether we’re revving our engines at exhilarating rat races in the woods or diving into creative themed events, we’re always up for a good time. But it’s not all about adrenaline – we also believe in open communication. Every two weeks, we come together for All Hands sessions where top executives share updates and encourage dialogue, ensuring your voice is heard. Plus, don’t miss our stylish Ovoko couture merchandise – a reflection of our unique culture.
Employee Stock Option Plan
The opportunity to be a company owner, take responsibility and gain value from the success of the business.
Health Comes First
From day one, you’ll receive private health insurance, providing easy access to health experts, routine check-ups, and medical treatment. At Ovoko, we believe that no one should work when they’re unwell – it’s that simple. That’s why we offer two dedicated sick days per month, allowing you to prioritize your health or your family’s well-being. If you or your little one is feeling under the weather, take the time to rest, recover, and return to work feeling your best. Your well-being is our priority, so relax and focus on getting better – we’ve got your back
Greener way to travel
Ovoko covers the cost of a monthly public transport ticket for all our employees. It’s our way of promoting sustainable and stress-free commuting while you do your part for the environment