Customer Support Team Lead
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 3000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of customer support specialists to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction. You will oversee day-to-day operations, provide guidance and coaching to team members, and collaborate with other departments to improve processes and enhance the overall customer experience.
In this role, you will
- Lead and manage a team of customer support specialists, providing guidance and coaching as needed.
- Ensure the team meets or exceeds customer service goals
- Monitor and evaluate team performance, provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance the customer experience
- Identify areas for process improvement, streamline operations, and boost efficiency
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate goals, objectives, and updates, fostering a positive team culture
- Participate in hiring and onboarding new team members
- Maintain accurate records and reports of customer support activities.
What we're looking for
- Experience in leading a team
- Inspiring leadership that motivates teams to achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Proficiency in using customer support software, ticketing systems, and other relevant tools
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and effectively manage customer escalations
- A data-driven mindset, capable of analyzing customer support metrics
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.