Head of Product
Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
We are on a mission to empower our teams to innovate, iterate, and build world-class products. If you’re passionate about delivering remarkable user experiences and driving innovation, we invite you to join our team as a Head of Product.
In this role, you will
- Build Europe’s best scrapyard management software (SaaS) covering car part digitization, listing creation, order management, and other areas vital to scrapyards
- Work hand in hand with top business leaders in the organization to create consistent product and business vision for the company.
- Become the sole owner of the product roadmap, accepting both power and the responsibility that comes with it.
- Map business processes and decide which problems need to be solved by product and which products need process, or people-led solutions.
- Decide what resources we should allocate and when by leading build-buy-outsource decisions.
- Lead the team with a strategy, addressing issues to maximize user value and hit business objectives.
- Continuously upgrade product quality.
- Identify risks, growth avenues, and focal points actively.
- Assess product metrics, pinpointing areas for enhancement from business and user perspectives.
- Drive action by translating user and business needs into solid targets.
- Stay informed on market shifts, competitor moves, and user insights to fuel product innovation.
- Use data analytics to set and refine key product performance metrics.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and marketing to ensure product features directly support business KPIs and enhance user experience.
What we're looking for
- Thrives on initiative, always a step ahead in directing product growth.
- Exhibits visionary thinking, with a history of strategic insights and successful product strategy execution.
- Has a flair for innovative experiments anchored in solid business goals.
- Comes with a rich digital product management history, excelling in priority-setting.
- Combines analytical thinking with great communication skills.
- Operates independently but thrives in team settings with multifaceted groups.
- Values precision and bases decisions on concrete data and analysis.
- Proficient in Scrum techniques and tools such as Jira or Asana, including backlog maintenance and sprint planning.
- Advanced knowledge in product integrations and system design.
- A seasoned pro with at least 4 years in product management; with a track of leading 2+ teams at once.
- Proven experience in mentoring and building high-performing product teams.
- Preferably experience in the e-commerce sector.
- Extra credit for prior exposure in the automotive industry.
What's in it for you
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance from day one.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year.
- Close collaboration with ambitious colleagues & a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”.
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from).
- Flexible working hours & remote work opportunities.
- Pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, our own gym & a kitchen full of snacks and drinks.