Ovoko is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce startups in Lithuania. We represent 2000+ scrapyard owners, car parts sellers and auto dismantlers, offering them an efficient and convenient way to serve an international audience. In our mission to make the internet a better place for the automotive aftermarket, we actively search for new ways to elevate the online experience for our partners and customers alike. This attitude drives a growing demand for talented and ambitious professionals who would help us tackle every new challenge with confidence.
About the role
We are dedicated to creating an exceptional platform for ELV (End-of-Live Vehicles) dismantle that deliver value and delight to our customers. We are on a mission to empower our teams to innovate, iterate, and build world-class products. If you’re passionate about delivering remarkable user experiences and driving innovation, we invite you to join our team as a Product Manager. As a Product Manager at Ovoko, you will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering platform for ELV dismantle that solve real customer problems and drive the company’s success. You’ll work with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, and other stakeholders, to bring products from concept to market.
In this role, you will
- Develop a compelling platform vision that aligns with the company’s strategic goals and market opportunities;
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs through user research, feedback, and data analysis;
- Create and maintain a product strategy and roadmap that outlines the direction and evolution of the product over time;
- Prioritize opportunities based on the value, usability, viability and technical feasibility;
- Collaborate closely with product designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to make informed decisions about the product’s direction;
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to validate product assumptions and make data-driven decisions;
- Continuously iterate on the product, adapting to changing customer needs and market conditions;
- Influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic;
- Identify and mitigate risks that could impact product delivery and success.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a technology or software development environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery;
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed way;
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship;
- Proficiency in data analysis and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- A customer-focused mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional user experiences;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to change.
What's in it for you
- Learning budget for your personal and professional growth;
- Private health insurance from day one;
- Employee stock option plan;
- Work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days per year;
- Close collaboration with ambitious colleagues & a real opportunity to shape the “big picture”;
- Top-notch hardware and software (MacOS or Windows to choose from);
- Flexible working hours & remote work opportunities;
- Pet-friendly office with collaborative spaces, chill zones, our own gym & a kitchen full of snacks and drinks.